Master of Science in Education in Career and Technical Education
Earn the credentials to achieve leadership positions within the workforce development field by earning the online Master of Science in Education in Career and Technical Education. Gain the expertise to manage curriculum development, a training center or an instructional team. Learn the skills necessary to help students acquire jobs in specific industries. By the end of the Career and Technical Education MSEd program, you will earn the Career and Technical Education Director certificate and the Career and Technical Education Supervisor certificate.
This master’s degree is distributed evenly among core, career and technical education, and elective coursework. The course material pushes you to learn how to
- develop curriculum programs;
- get up to speed with industry trends;
- hone your teaching skills for a variety of occupations;
- manage technical/training center resources; and
- implement current standards in secondary education programs.