How to Apply
To apply, please submit Temple University’s application. There is a $60 application fee.
- Goals statement: In 500 to 1,000 words, state your career goals and how you believe this degree will help you achieve them. Discuss relevant experience obtained so far.
- Recommendations: Send two letters of recommendation.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Standardized Test Scores: Test score, such as the GMAT or GRE, are not required.
- Transcripts: Academic transcripts must be officially sealed from each college and university previously attended, including Temple University.
To be accepted as a Professional Studies student, you must have a master’s degree in performance and demonstrate a master’s exit level of performance through an audition.
For all policies for international applicants, including TOEFL and IELTs scores, please visit the Graduate School's website.
Once your application is submitted, contact Boyer at email@example.com to schedule your audition. Include your name, program of study and two preferred audition dates.
Audition requirements for the Professional Studies Certificate are the same as for master's programs. Learn more about the audition requirements for your instrument or discipline.
If you live more than 150 miles from Temple's Main Campus, you may submit a recorded audition.
Lydia Veilleux is the associate director of admissions and recruitment.